What is the programme?
The National Leadership Development Programme (NLDP) will offer a range of leadership development opportunities and support for health, social care and social work staff.
This will include:
- community events - open to all with an interest in compassionate, collaborative leadership
- tailored support for national, strategic and systemic cohorts and communities of practice
- talent management tools, and support for leaders and aspiring leaders.
We are a partner in the programme and are working closely with Scottish Government and others to help develop it.
There will be a series of NLDP information events before the launch so you can find out more about what’s on offer and how it might support your leadership journey. Each event will lasts 40 minutes.
Sign up for free using the following links.
- Wednesday 17 August 2022 at 3pm
- Thursday 18 August 2022 at 11am
- Tuesday 23 August 2022 at 3pm
- Wednesday 24 August 2022 at 11am
- Tuesday 30 August 2022 at 10am
- Thursday 1 September 2022 at 3pm
- Tuesday 6 September 2022 at 3pm
- Thursday 8 September 2022 at 2pm
- Wednesday 14 September 2022 at 3pm
You can also sign up for the NLDP monthly newsletter by sending your name and email address to: email@example.com