Leadership for Integration (LfI) is a partnership project with the Scottish Social Services Council, the Royal College of General Practitioners and NHS Education for Scotland, and is delivering this programme for all health and social care professionals to develop skills and knowledge to lead effectively in integrated settings where effective collaboration is essential.
YaCL is an interactive learning opportunity with a mix of self-directed learning, reflective practice, online workshops, smaller online peer thinking groups and one-to-one coaching. The programme will take place over four months from November 2022 to February 2023.
This programme is an opportunity to:
- reflect on your own leadership style and learn new leadership models and theories
- improve confidence around influencing effectively in collaborative settings
- understand how to build better cross sector relationships
- learn from speakers and peers from integrated health and social care settings
- engage in reflective practice and peer support.
Find out more and apply
The closing date for applications is Friday 19 August 2022. You will receive acknowledgement of your application and your place, if successful, no later than Thursday 1 September 2022.
Full information and a link to the application form is available in the programme flyer below.