Extending the reporting schedule:
- reflects the SSSC’s current approach in allowing additional time for registration and meeting qualification conditions set
- reflects the approach taken by national bodies such as SQA in extending timescales for completion of vocational awards
- allows time for those who have had to suspend their studies to complete their SVQs.
Extending the reporting schedule means:
- those organisations which received funding in 2018/19 will now submit their final report on the use of funds and achievement of the identified qualifications by December 2021
- those organisations which received funding in 2019/2020 will now submit their interim report by December 2021 and the final report on the use of funds and achievement of the identified qualifications by December 2022.
Please note we have not made a decision for 2020/21 funds. We will keep you up to date through our website and enewsletters.