Key CPL dates
- The new CPL requirement is launched.
- We’ll publish guidance for registered workers and employers.
- Workers renewing their registration after this date need to confirm they’ve completed the required hours of CPL.
- Deadline for downloading your existing post registration training and learning (PRTL) record from MySSSC. We’ve contacted workers with PRTL records on MySSSC directly with guidance on how to do this.
- MyLearning app launch.
- If we choose to sample your CPL, we won’t ask to see your CPL record but may ask you to review your learning with your supervisor. We’ll tell you more about this when we publish the CPL guidance.
What’s the process?
Our graphic helps explain the new process in six simple steps (pdf file).
You can read more about what’s changing and why in our previous news articles.
- The new continuous professional learning requirement (3 August)
- Changes to post registration training and learning (1 September)
Newly qualified social workers (NQSWs)
NQSWs will still need to submit their whole record of learning to us. Read more about what you need to do on the NQSW post registration training and learning page.
If you have any questions about CPL please use the web form on our Contact us page.